from General Plastics Manufacturing Co.
General Plastics has been a leading innovator in the plastics industry since 1941. Our extensive background in the formulation, processing, testing and application of rigid and flexible polyurethane foam materials gives us unique insight into their distinct properties and versatility. Whether you... [See More]
- Standards (Test / Certify To): ASTM; NRC; MIL-SPEC; CFR
- Capabilities: TestDevelop; Testing; Certification; R&D; SamplePrep; Witness / Review; Qualification / Commisioning
- Company Information: General Plastics has been a leading innovator in the plastics industry. The company develops and manufactures rigid and flexible polyurethane foam products. General Plastics test products for regional, national and international customers.
- Certifications: ISO 9001:2008/AS9100C certified, meets quality systems as NQA-1, and Mil-I-45208A
from CSA International
Global locations in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific [See More]
- Standards (Test / Certify To): ASTM; NRC; NFPA; NRTL (UL, CSA, TUV, etc.); ASME; EN; FC; IEC; ISEA;NGV; UL
- Capabilities: TestDevelop; Testing; Certification; TestFixture; SamplePrep; Field Evaluation (On-site Inspection / Testing); Consulting / Training; Witness / Review; Qualification / Commisioning
- Company Information: CSA International is your one-stop access to product testing and certification services around the world. We have been testing and certifying products for over a century and our global network of offices and laboratories are ready to serve you now.
- Certifications: ANSI; IndustryCanada; NRTL; NVLAP; SCC; CEC; DOE; ELAP; HUD; IAPMO