from Atlas Material Testing Technology LLC
Proper maintenance and calibration are critical to maximize the reliability of your test data. A poorly maintained instrument can produce results that diminish the repeatability and reproducibility of the data. Instrument downtime delays your product's time to market. Atlas is committed to helping... [See More]
- Standards (Test / Certify To): ASTM; MIL-SPEC; ISO; ICH; SAE
- Capabilities: TestDevelop; Comparison; Testing; R&D; TestFixture; Consulting / Training
- Company Information: Atlas is a recognized leader in material testing, offering a complete line of instruments and services for accelerated and natural weathering.
- Certifications: IEC; MIL-SPEC; OEM; ISO; ICH; SAE; ASTM
from Element Materials Technology
Element Flame Resistance and Fire Proof Testing capabilities. The experts at Element East-West Technology in Jupiter, Florida, can perform fire resistance/fire proof testing in accordance with SAE, UL, FAA, NFPA, and ASME specifications. Single and multi-burner configurations and liquid and propane... [See More]
- Standards (Test / Certify To): ASTM; ISO; NRC; MIL-SPEC; CFR; NFPA; SAE, UL, FAA, ASME, ISO
- Capabilities: TestDevelop; Comparison; Testing; Certification; R&D; TestFixture; SamplePrep; Field Evaluation (On-site Inspection / Testing); Qualification / Commisioning
- Company Information: Element Materials Technology tests thousands of products from every conceivable industry for research and development, performance verification, failure analysis, or comparison purposes. What you know can help you.
- Certifications: A2LA; ANSI; ASTM; FCC; IECEE; IndustryCanada; NotifiedBody; NVLAP; RvA; SCC; AAMA; WDMA