from General Plastics Manufacturing Co.
General Plastics has been a leading innovator in the plastics industry since 1941. Our extensive background in the formulation, processing, testing and application of rigid and flexible polyurethane foam materials gives us unique insight into their distinct properties and versatility. Whether you... [See More]
- Forms Tested / Certified: Components and Parts; Samples
- Capabilities: TestDevelop; Testing; Certification; R&D; SamplePrep; Witness / Review; Qualification / Commisioning
- Company Information: General Plastics has been a leading innovator in the plastics industry. The company develops and manufactures rigid and flexible polyurethane foam products. General Plastics test products for regional, national and international customers.
- Certifications: ISO 9001:2008/AS9100C certified, meets quality systems as NQA-1, and Mil-I-45208A
from Atlas Material Testing Technology LLC
Proper maintenance and calibration are critical to maximize the reliability of your test data. A poorly maintained instrument can produce results that diminish the repeatability and reproducibility of the data. Instrument downtime delays your product's time to market. Atlas is committed to helping... [See More]
- Forms Tested / Certified: Capital Equipment; Components and Parts; Products; Facilities and Capital Equipment; Samples
- Capabilities: TestDevelop; Comparison; Testing; R&D; TestFixture; Consulting / Training
- Company Information: Atlas is a recognized leader in material testing, offering a complete line of instruments and services for accelerated and natural weathering.
- Certifications: IEC; MIL-SPEC; OEM; ISO; ICH; SAE; ASTM