from Sherry Laboratories
Sherry's nonmetallic laboratoryperforms flammability testing on materials such as composites, textiles andplastic. Flammability services include: Vertical, horizontal, and 45° and 60° burn tests per FAR 23.853 and FAR 25.853. ASTM, UL 94, MVSS 302, FAA, and others. Flammability DER on staff for... [See More]
- Applications / Industry: Power Converters / Supplies; Power Generation; Aerospace; Appliances; Automotive; Alternative / Renewable Energy; Building; Coatings; Consumer Products; HealthCare; HVAC; Industrial; Marine; Materials; Nuclear; Packaging; Safety / Personal Protective (PPE); Textiles
- Capabilities: Comparison; Testing; Certification; TestFixture
- Company Information: Sherry Laboratories helps companies protect their reputation and mitigate risk by providing a comprehensive range of legally defensible third-party testing and engineering services.
- Certifications: A2LA; ISO 17025:2005
from CSA International
Global locations in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific [See More]
- Applications / Industry: Power Converters / Supplies; Appliances; Automotive; Alternative / Renewable Energy; Energy; Building; Coatings; Consumer Products; ElectricalDist; Combustion; Fuels / Gas & Oil; Hazardous; HealthCare; HVAC; Industrial; Instruments; Marine; Materials; MotorControls; Safety / Personal Protective (PPE); Wireless
- Capabilities: TestDevelop; Testing; Certification; TestFixture; SamplePrep; Field Evaluation (On-site Inspection / Testing); Consulting / Training; Witness / Review; Qualification / Commisioning
- Company Information: CSA International is your one-stop access to product testing and certification services around the world. We have been testing and certifying products for over a century and our global network of offices and laboratories are ready to serve you now.
- Certifications: ANSI; IndustryCanada; NRTL; NVLAP; SCC; CEC; DOE; ELAP; HUD; IAPMO