Marine Flammability and Fire Testing Services Datasheets
from E-Labs, Inc.
E-Labs, Inc. is a Full Service Testing Laboratory, offering customers access to state of the art facilities and personnel. E-Labs personnel have over 40 years of hands on testing experience within all testing disciplines for the Aerospace, Automotive, Military, Commercial and the IT industries. [See More]
- Applications / Industry: Power Converters / Supplies; Power Generation; Aerospace; Automotive; Building; Consumer Products; Combustion; Fuels / Gas & Oil; Lighting; Marine; Materials
- Capabilities: TestDevelop; Comparison; Testing; R&D; TestFixture; SamplePrep; Field Evaluation (On-site Inspection / Testing); Consulting / Training; Witness / Review
- Company Information: E-Labs offers climatic, salt fog, altitude, acoustic noise, vibration, thermal shock, temperature, product, and humidity testing, military and environmental simulation. They offer state of the art facilities and personnel with over 40 years of experience.
- Certifications: IEEE; ASME; ASTM; CE; FCC; FDA; IEC; MIL-SPEC; OEM
from Atlas Material Testing Technology LLC
Proper maintenance and calibration are critical to maximize the reliability of your test data. A poorly maintained instrument can produce results that diminish the repeatability and reproducibility of the data. Instrument downtime delays your product's time to market. Atlas is committed to helping... [See More]
- Applications / Industry: Aerospace; Appliances; Automotive; Building; Coatings; Consumer Products; HealthCare; Marine; Materials; Packaging; Safety / Personal Protective (PPE)
- Capabilities: TestDevelop; Comparison; Testing; R&D; TestFixture; Consulting / Training
- Company Information: Atlas is a recognized leader in material testing, offering a complete line of instruments and services for accelerated and natural weathering.
- Certifications: IEC; MIL-SPEC; OEM; ISO; ICH; SAE; ASTM
from Element Materials Technology
Element Flame Resistance and Fire Proof Testing capabilities. The experts at Element East-West Technology in Jupiter, Florida, can perform fire resistance/fire proof testing in accordance with SAE, UL, FAA, NFPA, and ASME specifications. Single and multi-burner configurations and liquid and propane... [See More]
- Applications / Industry: Power Converters / Supplies; Power Generation; Aerospace; Appliances; Automotive; Energy; Building; Coatings; Consumer Products; ElectricalDist; Combustion; Fuels / Gas & Oil; Hazardous; HealthCare; HVAC; Hydrogen / Gases; Industrial; Instruments; Marine; Materials; MotorControls; Nuclear; Packaging; Safety / Personal Protective (PPE); Wireless
- Capabilities: TestDevelop; Comparison; Testing; Certification; R&D; TestFixture; SamplePrep; Field Evaluation (On-site Inspection / Testing); Qualification / Commisioning
- Company Information: Element Materials Technology tests thousands of products from every conceivable industry for research and development, performance verification, failure analysis, or comparison purposes. What you know can help you.
- Certifications: A2LA; ANSI; ASTM; FCC; IECEE; IndustryCanada; NotifiedBody; NVLAP; RvA; SCC; AAMA; WDMA