from General Plastics Manufacturing Co.
General Plastics has been a leading innovator in the plastics industry since 1941. Our extensive background in the formulation, processing, testing and application of rigid and flexible polyurethane foam materials gives us unique insight into their distinct properties and versatility. Whether you... [See More]
- Applications / Industry: Aerospace; Building; Materials; Nuclear
- Capabilities: TestDevelop; Testing; Certification; R&D; SamplePrep; Witness / Review; Qualification / Commisioning
- Company Information: General Plastics has been a leading innovator in the plastics industry. The company develops and manufactures rigid and flexible polyurethane foam products. General Plastics test products for regional, national and international customers.
- Certifications: ISO 9001:2008/AS9100C certified, meets quality systems as NQA-1, and Mil-I-45208A
from Sherry Laboratories
Sherry's nonmetallic laboratoryperforms flammability testing on materials such as composites, textiles andplastic. Flammability services include: Vertical, horizontal, and 45° and 60° burn tests per FAR 23.853 and FAR 25.853. ASTM, UL 94, MVSS 302, FAA, and others. Flammability DER on staff for... [See More]
- Applications / Industry: Power Converters / Supplies; Power Generation; Aerospace; Appliances; Automotive; Alternative / Renewable Energy; Building; Coatings; Consumer Products; HealthCare; HVAC; Industrial; Marine; Materials; Nuclear; Packaging; Safety / Personal Protective (PPE); Textiles
- Capabilities: Comparison; Testing; Certification; TestFixture
- Company Information: Sherry Laboratories helps companies protect their reputation and mitigate risk by providing a comprehensive range of legally defensible third-party testing and engineering services.
- Certifications: A2LA; ISO 17025:2005