from E-Labs, Inc.
E-Labs, Inc. is a Full Service Testing Laboratory, offering customers access to state of the art facilities and personnel. E-Labs personnel have over 40 years of hands on testing experience within all testing disciplines for the Aerospace, Automotive, Military, Commercial and the IT industries. [See More]
- Services Offered: Explosive; Flammability
- Capabilities: TestDevelop; Comparison; Testing; R&D; TestFixture; SamplePrep; Field Evaluation (On-site Inspection / Testing); Consulting / Training; Witness / Review
- Company Information: E-Labs offers climatic, salt fog, altitude, acoustic noise, vibration, thermal shock, temperature, product, and humidity testing, military and environmental simulation. They offer state of the art facilities and personnel with over 40 years of experience.
- Certifications: IEEE; ASME; ASTM; CE; FCC; FDA; IEC; MIL-SPEC; OEM
from General Plastics Manufacturing Co.
General Plastics has been a leading innovator in the plastics industry since 1941. Our extensive background in the formulation, processing, testing and application of rigid and flexible polyurethane foam materials gives us unique insight into their distinct properties and versatility. Whether you... [See More]
- Services Offered: Flammability; Smoke Density / Generation
- Capabilities: TestDevelop; Testing; Certification; R&D; SamplePrep; Witness / Review; Qualification / Commisioning
- Company Information: General Plastics has been a leading innovator in the plastics industry. The company develops and manufactures rigid and flexible polyurethane foam products. General Plastics test products for regional, national and international customers.
- Certifications: ISO 9001:2008/AS9100C certified, meets quality systems as NQA-1, and Mil-I-45208A
from Element Materials Technology
Element Flame Resistance and Fire Proof Testing capabilities. The experts at Element East-West Technology in Jupiter, Florida, can perform fire resistance/fire proof testing in accordance with SAE, UL, FAA, NFPA, and ASME specifications. Single and multi-burner configurations and liquid and propane... [See More]
- Services Offered: Flammability; Flammability Compliance
- Capabilities: TestDevelop; Comparison; Testing; Certification; R&D; TestFixture; SamplePrep; Field Evaluation (On-site Inspection / Testing); Qualification / Commisioning
- Company Information: Element Materials Technology tests thousands of products from every conceivable industry for research and development, performance verification, failure analysis, or comparison purposes. What you know can help you.
- Certifications: A2LA; ANSI; ASTM; FCC; IECEE; IndustryCanada; NotifiedBody; NVLAP; RvA; SCC; AAMA; WDMA
from Sherry Laboratories
Sherry's nonmetallic laboratoryperforms flammability testing on materials such as composites, textiles andplastic. Flammability services include: Vertical, horizontal, and 45° and 60° burn tests per FAR 23.853 and FAR 25.853. ASTM, UL 94, MVSS 302, FAA, and others. Flammability DER on staff for... [See More]
- Services Offered: Flammability
- Capabilities: Comparison; Testing; Certification; TestFixture
- Company Information: Sherry Laboratories helps companies protect their reputation and mitigate risk by providing a comprehensive range of legally defensible third-party testing and engineering services.
- Certifications: A2LA; ISO 17025:2005