Smoke Density / Generation Flammability and Fire Testing Services Datasheets
from General Plastics Manufacturing Co.
General Plastics has been a leading innovator in the plastics industry since 1941. Our extensive background in the formulation, processing, testing and application of rigid and flexible polyurethane foam materials gives us unique insight into their distinct properties and versatility. Whether you... [See More]
- Services Offered: Flammability; Smoke Density / Generation
- Capabilities: TestDevelop; Testing; Certification; R&D; SamplePrep; Witness / Review; Qualification / Commisioning
- Company Information: General Plastics has been a leading innovator in the plastics industry. The company develops and manufactures rigid and flexible polyurethane foam products. General Plastics test products for regional, national and international customers.
- Certifications: ISO 9001:2008/AS9100C certified, meets quality systems as NQA-1, and Mil-I-45208A
Intertek provides flammability and flammability-related tests for materials research, quality control, industry and regulatory requirements. Materials flammability tests: Flammability Properties of Polymers . Flammability ASTM D635, ISO 3795. Thermal Analysis and Testing. [See More]
- Services Offered: Extinguishing Test; Explosive; Flammability; Smoke Density / Generation; Explosivity; Fire Penetration / Stopping
- Capabilities: TestDevelop; Comparison; Testing; Certification; R&D; TestFixture; SamplePrep; Consulting / Training
- Company Information: Through our network of over 38,000 people in 1,000 laboratories and offices in 100 countries, Intertek provides quality and safety solutions to a wide range of industries around the world.
- Forms Tested / Certified: Components and Parts; Products; Samples