NFPA Flammability and Fire Testing Services Datasheets
Intertek provides flammability and flammability-related tests for materials research, quality control, industry and regulatory requirements. Materials flammability tests: Flammability Properties of Polymers . Flammability ASTM D635, ISO 3795. Thermal Analysis and Testing. [See More]
- Standards (Test / Certify To): ASTM; NFPA; NRTL (UL, CSA, TUV, etc.)
- Capabilities: TestDevelop; Comparison; Testing; Certification; R&D; TestFixture; SamplePrep; Consulting / Training
- Company Information: Through our network of over 38,000 people in 1,000 laboratories and offices in 100 countries, Intertek provides quality and safety solutions to a wide range of industries around the world.
- Forms Tested / Certified: Components and Parts; Products; Samples
from Element Materials Technology
Element Flame Resistance and Fire Proof Testing capabilities. The experts at Element East-West Technology in Jupiter, Florida, can perform fire resistance/fire proof testing in accordance with SAE, UL, FAA, NFPA, and ASME specifications. Single and multi-burner configurations and liquid and propane... [See More]
- Standards (Test / Certify To): ASTM; ISO; NRC; MIL-SPEC; CFR; NFPA; SAE, UL, FAA, ASME, ISO
- Capabilities: TestDevelop; Comparison; Testing; Certification; R&D; TestFixture; SamplePrep; Field Evaluation (On-site Inspection / Testing); Qualification / Commisioning
- Company Information: Element Materials Technology tests thousands of products from every conceivable industry for research and development, performance verification, failure analysis, or comparison purposes. What you know can help you.
- Certifications: A2LA; ANSI; ASTM; FCC; IECEE; IndustryCanada; NotifiedBody; NVLAP; RvA; SCC; AAMA; WDMA