Applications:Other Specialty Cement, Concrete, and Mortar Datasheets
from Key Resin Company
KEY CONDUCTIVE NON-SPARKING MORTAR is a nominal 1/4 inch thick conductive epoxy surfacing consisting of 100% solids epoxy and graded non-sparking graphite aggregates. It is finished with a conductive epoxy grout for excellent chemical resistance, wear and abrasion resistance. Key Conductive... [See More]
- Applications: BuildingConstruction; Flooring; Military/Aerospace, Pharmaceutical Plants, Hazardous Industries (Dust or Explosion Hazards
- Bond / Binder: PolymerBond; Epoxy
- Product Type / Form: Mortar
- Filler / Aggregate: Carbon / Graphite
from Sankosha U.S.A., Inc.
Invented and patented by Sankosha, SAN-EARTH is used to build conductive concrete grounding electrodes. SAN-EARTH M5C is manufactured in accordance with Sankosha ’s ISO 9001 Quality Standards and conforms to IEC Standard 62561-7 which specifies the requirements and tests for earthing enhancing... [See More]
- Product Type / Form: Cement or Binder
from Sauereisen, Inc.
Sauereisen Acidproof Concrete No. 54 - with almost a half century of successful, varied service - is the original acid-resistant material for gunite construction. For those applications that require a lower K factor, lightweight materials, or higher temperature resistance, No. 54 LW is available. [See More]
- Applications: Foundry / Metal Processing; Chemical or material processing; Flooring; Refractory or High Temperature Insulation; Walls; Chimneys, Stacks, Ducts, Tanks
- Bond / Binder: Silicate, Clay or Vitrified Glassy Bond; K Silicate
- Product Type / Form: Concrete; Refractory Cements / Raw Materials
- Filler / Aggregate: Silicate / Clay; Potassium Silicate Bonded