from Sauereisen, Inc.
Sauereisen Acidproof Concrete No. 54 - with almost a half century of successful, varied service - is the original acid-resistant material for gunite construction. For those applications that require a lower K factor, lightweight materials, or higher temperature resistance, No. 54 LW is available. [See More]
- Applications: Foundry / Metal Processing; Chemical or material processing; Flooring; Refractory or High Temperature Insulation; Walls; Chimneys, Stacks, Ducts, Tanks
- Bond / Binder: Silicate, Clay or Vitrified Glassy Bond; K Silicate
- Product Type / Form: Concrete; Refractory Cements / Raw Materials
- Filler / Aggregate: Silicate / Clay; Potassium Silicate Bonded
from Atlas Minerals and Chemicals, Inc.
ALKOR MORTAR is a specially formulated furan mortar for chemical resistant brick construction. [See More]
- Applications: BuildingConstruction; Flooring
- Bond / Binder: PolymerBond
- Product Type / Form: Mortar; Powder, Grain or Grog
- Filler / Aggregate: Furan Mortar
from BASF USA Corporation
100% acrylic, field mixed with type I/II Portland cement, safe, non-toxic [See More]
- Applications: BuildingConstruction; Flooring; Walls
- Bond / Binder: PolymerModified; Portland Cement / Ca Silicate Bond; Acrylic; Calcium Aluminate Bond
- Product Type / Form: Coating, Thinset or Plaster Coating
- Filler / Aggregate: Silicate / Clay
from Integument Technologies, Inc.
Multi-layered vinyl ester topping system, pinhole free surface [See More]
- Applications: Flooring
- Bond / Binder: VinylEster / Polyester; PolymerBond
- Product Type / Form: Coating, Thinset or Plaster Coating; Liner or Lining System
- Technology / Cure Type: Heat Setting or Thermoset; Two or More Components
from Tnemec Company, Inc.
Low-odor mortar designed for troweling vertical surfaces such as trenches [See More]
- Applications: Flooring; Structural
- Bond / Binder: Polyurethane; Polyurethane Modified Concrete; PolymerModified
- Product Type / Form: Mortar
- Technology / Cure Type: Air