Flooring Specialty Cement, Concrete, and Mortar Datasheets
from Sauereisen, Inc.
Sauereisen Acidproof Concrete No. 54 - with almost a half century of successful, varied service - is the original acid-resistant material for gunite construction. For those applications that require a lower K factor, lightweight materials, or higher temperature resistance, No. 54 LW is available. [See More]
- Applications: Foundry / Metal Processing; Chemical or material processing; Flooring; Refractory or High Temperature Insulation; Walls; Chimneys, Stacks, Ducts, Tanks
- Bond / Binder: Silicate, Clay or Vitrified Glassy Bond; K Silicate
- Product Type / Form: Concrete; Refractory Cements / Raw Materials
- Filler / Aggregate: Silicate / Clay; Potassium Silicate Bonded
from Tnemec Company, Inc.
Low-odor mortar designed for troweling vertical surfaces such as trenches [See More]
- Applications: Flooring; Structural
- Bond / Binder: Polyurethane; Polyurethane Modified Concrete; PolymerModified
- Product Type / Form: Mortar
- Technology / Cure Type: Air