Walls Specialty Cement, Concrete, and Mortar Datasheets
from Atlas Minerals and Chemicals, Inc.
REZKLAD HP MORTAR is a solvent free, high performance, acid and solvent resistant mortar for structural glazed facing tile and chemical resistant brick construction. [See More]
- Applications: BuildingConstruction; Flooring; Walls
- Technology / Cure Type: Two or More Components
- Product Type / Form: Mortar; Powder, Grain or Grog
- Cure Temperature: 45 to 85
from Sauereisen, Inc.
Sauereisen Acidproof Concrete No. 54 - with almost a half century of successful, varied service - is the original acid-resistant material for gunite construction. For those applications that require a lower K factor, lightweight materials, or higher temperature resistance, No. 54 LW is available. [See More]
- Applications: Foundry / Metal Processing; Chemical or material processing; Flooring; Refractory or High Temperature Insulation; Walls; Chimneys, Stacks, Ducts, Tanks
- Bond / Binder: Silicate, Clay or Vitrified Glassy Bond; K Silicate
- Product Type / Form: Concrete; Refractory Cements / Raw Materials
- Filler / Aggregate: Silicate / Clay; Potassium Silicate Bonded