from Sauereisen, Inc.
Sauereisen Acidproof Concrete No. 54 - with almost a half century of successful, varied service - is the original acid-resistant material for gunite construction. For those applications that require a lower K factor, lightweight materials, or higher temperature resistance, No. 54 LW is available. [See More]
- Product Type / Form: Concrete; Refractory Cements / Raw Materials
- Filler / Aggregate: Silicate / Clay; Potassium Silicate Bonded
- Bond / Binder: Silicate, Clay or Vitrified Glassy Bond; K Silicate
- Technology / Cure Type: Chemical; Potassium Silicate
from Atlas Minerals and Chemicals, Inc.
ATLASTACRETE E and ATLASTACRETE E LT areepoxy resin based polymer concretes designed fordurable corrosion resistant concrete repair, overlayand material of construction. ATLASTACRETE Eand ATLASTACRETE E LT offer excellent chemicalresistance, use conventional concrete installationtechniques and are... [See More]
- Product Type / Form: Concrete
- Filler / Aggregate: Epoxy Resin Based Polymer Concrete
- Bond / Binder: PolymerBond; Epoxy
- Technology / Cure Type: Two or More Components