from Sauereisen, Inc.
Sauereisen Epoxy Setting Bed No. 26 is used as a bed joint for chemical-resistant masonry units and quarry tile in dairies,. breweries, bottling plants, wineries, bakeries, distilleries, food processing plants, commercial kitchens, cafeterias and food. handling centers. No. 26 is used in combination... [See More]
- Product Type / Form: Caulk, Grout or Filler
- Technology / Cure Type: Heat Setting or Thermoset; Two or More Components
- Bond / Binder: PolymerBond; Epoxy
- Cure Time: 35 to 300
from Atlas Minerals and Chemicals, Inc.
FURATHANE MORTAR is a 100% carbon filled, specially formulated furan mortar for chemical resistant brick and tile construction. [See More]
- Product Type / Form: Caulk, Grout or Filler; Mortar
- Filler / Aggregate: Furan Resin Mortar
- Bond / Binder: PolymerBond
- Technology / Cure Type: Two or More Components