Product Type / Form:Other Specialty Cement, Concrete, and Mortar Datasheets
from Atlas Minerals and Chemicals, Inc.
CARBO-VITROBOND is a 100% carbon filled,plasticized, hot-pour, sulfur based mortar. It is easilymelted, does not settle out in the pot, has very littleodor, pours smoothly and freely and is dense andstrong. The principle use of CARBO-VITROBONDis for corrosive conditions involving hydrofluoric acidor... [See More]
- Product Type / Form: Ingots, Chips
- Technology / Cure Type: HotMelt
- Filler / Aggregate: Sulfur Based Mortar
- MOR / Flexural Strength: 1200
from Oldcastle Precast, Inc.
Oldcastle Precast is a leading provider of engineered building product solutions and services for North American Infrastructure projects in a number of markets. With a nationwide network of facilities our products are always close at hand. Our employees are committed to upholding core values of... [See More]
- Applications: BuildingConstruction (optional feature); Chemical or material processing (optional feature); Flooring (optional feature); Structural (optional feature); Walls (optional feature)
from Sauereisen, Inc.
Sauereisen Acid-Alk Cement No. 33 - Mortar Grade is the original one-part, chemical-setting, inorganic, modified silicate base cement. Supplied in powder form, No. 33 - Mortar Grade is mixed with potable water. Acid-Alk Cement Mortar Grade is specifically formulated to be used as a mortar in acid... [See More]
- Product Type / Form: Cement or Binder; Mortar
- Technology / Cure Type: Chemical
- Bond / Binder: PolymerBond
- Cure Time: 30 to 2160