from Atlas Minerals and Chemicals, Inc.
VITROBOND is a plasticized, hot-pour, silica filled sulfurbased mortar which was introduced by ATLAS in 1931as its first corrosion resistant mortar. Since that time,VITROBOND has become the industry standard foreconomical hot-pour cements. The exclusiveformulation of VITROBOND produces a compound... [See More]
- Technology / Cure Type: Heat Setting or Thermoset
- Filler / Aggregate: Silicate / Clay; Silicate Filled Sulfur Based Mortar
- Product Type / Form: Ingots
- MOR / Flexural Strength: 1800
from Integument Technologies, Inc.
Multi-layered vinyl ester topping system, pinhole free surface [See More]
- Technology / Cure Type: Heat Setting or Thermoset; Two or More Components
- Bond / Binder: VinylEster / Polyester; PolymerBond
- Product Type / Form: Coating, Thinset or Plaster Coating; Liner or Lining System
- Cure Time: 20 to 30