Heat Setting / Thermoset Specialty Cement, Concrete, and Mortar Datasheets
from Atlas Minerals and Chemicals, Inc.
VITROBOND is a plasticized, hot-pour, silica filled sulfurbased mortar which was introduced by ATLAS in 1931as its first corrosion resistant mortar. Since that time,VITROBOND has become the industry standard foreconomical hot-pour cements. The exclusiveformulation of VITROBOND produces a compound... [See More]
- Technology / Cure Type: Heat Setting or Thermoset
- Filler / Aggregate: Silicate / Clay; Silicate Filled Sulfur Based Mortar
- Product Type / Form: Ingots
- MOR / Flexural Strength: 1800
from Sauereisen, Inc.
Sauereisen Epoxy NovolaK Mortar/Setting Bed is a three-component material used for bonding chemical-resistant masonry units. No. 25 is available in 3 versions. The standard grade is combined with brick or tile to protect concrete and steel substrates from attack by corrosive chemicals and physical... [See More]
- Technology / Cure Type: Heat Setting or Thermoset; Two or More Components
- Bond / Binder: PolymerBond; Epoxy
- Product Type / Form: Mortar
- Cure Time: 960 to 4320