Specialty / Other Dielectric Greases and Insulating Fluids Datasheets
from Magnalube, Inc.
Magnalube-G PTFE grease will ultimately reduce the costs associated with maintenance, part replacement, and new machinery by reducing wear and protecting sensitive parts in a wide range of demanding applications. Magnalube-G PTFE Grease deposits a fine, protective and lubricating film on metal... [See More]
- Composition / Chemistry: Micro-dispersion; Synthetic or Semi-synthetic; Petroleum or Mineral Oil; Specialty, Proprietary or Other; Polyurea; Fluoropolymer / PTFE (e.g., Teflon®)
- Use Temperature: -35 to 450
- Type / Function: Fluid / Oil; Grease / Gel; BoundaryLubricant PTFE,ElastomerThickend
- Kinematic Viscosity: 165.0 to 180.0
from Royal Purple, Ltd.
Syn V EMD ™ is recommended for EMD / GE diesel engines with silver-coated bearings. Syn V EMD ™ keeps EMD engines much cleaner than mineral EMD oils while providing superior anti-wear / anti-scuffing / anti-seizing protection. Syn V EMD ™ greatly extends oil and filter change... [See More]
- Composition / Chemistry: Synthetic or Semi-synthetic; Specialty, Proprietary or Other; Synerlec®
- Kinematic Viscosity: 141.0
- Type / Function: Fluid / Oil
- Pour Point: -35