Grease / Gel Dielectric Greases and Insulating Fluids Datasheets
from R. S. Hughes Company, Inc.
Permatex(R) Dielectric Tune-Up Grease (3 oz. tube, carded). Provides a moisture-proof barrier that lubricates and protects electrical equipment from salt, dirt and corrosion. High dielectric strength. Good thermal, oxidation and chemical stability. Features: Lubricates electrical equipment; High... [See More]
- Type / Function: Grease / Gel
- Features: Penetrant or Penetrating Oil
from Farnell Europe
COMPOUND, SILICONE, DC4, 100G [See More]
- Type / Function: Fluid / Oil; Grease / Gel
- Use Temperature: -58 to 392
- Dielectric Strength: 1.60E7
- Composition / Chemistry: Synthetic or Semi-synthetic; Silicone
from Magnalube, Inc.
Magnalube-G PTFE grease will ultimately reduce the costs associated with maintenance, part replacement, and new machinery by reducing wear and protecting sensitive parts in a wide range of demanding applications. Magnalube-G PTFE Grease deposits a fine, protective and lubricating film on metal... [See More]
- Type / Function: Fluid / Oil; Grease / Gel; BoundaryLubricant PTFE,ElastomerThickend
- Kinematic Viscosity: 165.0 to 180.0
- Use Temperature: -35 to 450
- Specific Gravity: 1.07 to ?