from 3M Electronics Design & Manufacturing
3M ™ Fluorinert ™ Electronic Liquid FC-40 is a clear, colorless, thermally stable, fullyfluorinated liquid ideal for use in many single phase heat transfer applications in the semiconductor manufacturing industry. Its liquid range (-57 °C to 165 °C) makes it ideal for a variety... [See More]
- Type / Function: Fluid / Oil; Electronic Testing Fluid
- Kinematic Viscosity: 2.2
- Dielectric Strength: 1.81E7
- Specific Gravity: 1.86
from H2O Control Products, Inc.
With the ability to withstand temperatures to 250 º C, Excel 440 provides unsurpassed friction/wear reduction and is highly effective in applications such as high stress chain lubrication, break-oil for metal fasteners and mechanisms and cutting oil for drilling, tapping and lathe work. With a... [See More]
- Type / Function: Fluid / Oil; Cutting Oil
- Use Temperature: 480
- Dielectric Strength: 20000
- Applications: Automotive or Transportation; Electrical / Electronic
from Magnalube, Inc.
Magnalube-G PTFE grease will ultimately reduce the costs associated with maintenance, part replacement, and new machinery by reducing wear and protecting sensitive parts in a wide range of demanding applications. Magnalube-G PTFE Grease deposits a fine, protective and lubricating film on metal... [See More]
- Type / Function: Fluid / Oil; Grease / Gel; BoundaryLubricant PTFE,ElastomerThickend
- Kinematic Viscosity: 165.0 to 180.0
- Use Temperature: -35 to 450
- Specific Gravity: 1.07 to ?