Wax / Stearate Industrial Greases Datasheets
from Allied Electronics, Inc.
Lubricant, Mild Petroleum Odor, 450 °F Flash Point, Mineral Oil Material. Superior calcium stearate base grease compound for general use. Provides excellent lubrication for bearings, appliances, hand tools, bicycles and other equipment including fishing reels and guns; also for business... [See More]
- Composition / Chemistry: Wax / Stearate; Petroleum or Mineral Oil
- Flash Point: 450
from Sanchem, Inc.
NO-OX-ID "A-SPECIAL Electrical Grade" is the electrical contact grease of choice for new electrical installations and maintenance. NO-OX-ID electrical contact lubricant is an electrically conductive grease that keeps metals free from rust and corrosion. This electrical contact grease has been used... [See More]
- Composition / Chemistry: Wax / Stearate; Synthetic or Semi-synthetic
- Applications: Electrical / Electronic
- Type / Function: Lubricant
- Features: Aerosol, Sprayable or Misting; Sealing, Intrusion Barrier, Seal Forming or Sealant; Corrosion Inhibiting or Rust Preventative