Mold Release / Release Agent Petroleum and Mineral Oil Products Datasheets
from Grainger Industrial Supply
Silicone, Aerosol, Size 11 oz, Size/Net Weight 11 oz, Temp Range -100 to 500 F, Flash Point -29.2 F, VOC Content 0.57, Specific Gravity 0.81, Film Type Slightly Oily, Hydrocarbon Propellant, Contains Silicone, Flammable, Clear Liquid with Petroleum Odor, Food Grade, Use on Metal, Rubber and Wood,... [See More]
- Type / Function: Grease / Gel; Lubricant; Penetrant or Penetrating Oil; Release Agent or Mold Release
- Use Temperature: -100 to ?
- Specific Gravity: 0.8100
- Flash Point: -29
from Phillips 66 Lubricants
Compounded Edger Arbor Oil. Arbor Oil is compounded oil developed primarily for use in the lumber industry to keep edger arbor blades clean and free of pitch and resins. Arbor Oil is formulated with a special surfactant additive that helps minimize pitch and gum deposition that can interfere with... [See More]
- Type / Function: Lubricant; Release Agent or Mold Release
- Viscosity Index: 114
- Kinematic Viscosity: 24.0
- Specific Gravity: 0.8620
from Magnalube, Inc.
Magnalube-G PTFE grease will ultimately reduce the costs associated with maintenance, part replacement, and new machinery by reducing wear and protecting sensitive parts in a wide range of demanding applications. Magnalube-G PTFE Grease deposits a fine, protective and lubricating film on metal... [See More]
- Type / Function: Grease / Gel; Lubricant; Corrosion Inhibiting or Rust Preventative; Release Agent or Mold Release; Dielectric or Electrically Insulating; Specialty, Proprietary or Other; BoundaryLubricant PTFE,ElastomerThickend
- Viscosity Index: 95
- Kinematic Viscosity: 165.0 to 180.0
- Specific Gravity: 1.07 to ?