from Magnalube, Inc.
Magnalube-G PTFE grease will ultimately reduce the costs associated with maintenance, part replacement, and new machinery by reducing wear and protecting sensitive parts in a wide range of demanding applications. Magnalube-G PTFE Grease deposits a fine, protective and lubricating film on metal... [See More]
- Type / Function: Grease / Gel; Lubricant; Corrosion Inhibiting or Rust Preventative; Release Agent or Mold Release; Dielectric or Electrically Insulating; Specialty, Proprietary or Other; BoundaryLubricant PTFE,ElastomerThickend
- Viscosity Index: 95
- Kinematic Viscosity: 165.0 to 180.0
- Specific Gravity: 1.07 to ?
from Shell Lubricants
Shell Diala ® Oil HFX is a fire-resistant, inhibited electrical insulating fluid, for use in electrical systems where low flammability and improved fire safety characteristics are desired. [See More]
- Type / Function: Lubricant; Dielectric or Electrically Insulating
- Specific Gravity: 0.8700
- Kinematic Viscosity: 20.0 to 25.0
- Pour Point: -17