from Grainger Industrial Supply
Aerosol Lubricant, Type 3-36(R) Multi-Purpose Lubricant, Size 6 oz, Size/Net Weight 5 oz, Temp Range -50 to 250 F, Flash Point 170 F, VOC Content 39.1%, Specific Gravity 0.8187 @25 Dergees C, Film Type Non-Drying, Dielectric Strength 47,100 volts, Carbon Dioxide Propellant, Cleans, Lubricates,... [See More]
- Type / Function: Lubricant; Penetrant or Penetrating Oil; Corrosion Inhibiting or Rust Preventative; Dielectric or Electrically Insulating; Specialty, Proprietary or Other
- Use Temperature: -50 to ?
- Specific Gravity: 0.8187
- Dielectric Strength: 1.85E9
from Magnalube, Inc.
Magnalube-G PTFE grease will ultimately reduce the costs associated with maintenance, part replacement, and new machinery by reducing wear and protecting sensitive parts in a wide range of demanding applications. Magnalube-G PTFE Grease deposits a fine, protective and lubricating film on metal... [See More]
- Type / Function: Grease / Gel; Lubricant; Corrosion Inhibiting or Rust Preventative; Release Agent or Mold Release; Dielectric or Electrically Insulating; Specialty, Proprietary or Other; BoundaryLubricant PTFE,ElastomerThickend
- Viscosity Index: 95
- Kinematic Viscosity: 165.0 to 180.0
- Specific Gravity: 1.07 to ?
from Shell Lubricants
Shell Diala ® Oil HFX is a fire-resistant, inhibited electrical insulating fluid, for use in electrical systems where low flammability and improved fire safety characteristics are desired. [See More]
- Type / Function: Lubricant; Dielectric or Electrically Insulating; Specialty, Proprietary or Other
- Specific Gravity: 0.8700
- Kinematic Viscosity: 20.0 to 25.0
- Pour Point: -17
from Total Lubricants USA, Inc.
Mineral oil based, type I electrical insulating oil. Recommended for use in electrical equipment such as distribution, substation transformers, circuit breakers, oil filled capacitors, switches, tap changers, and electrical reclosures. [See More]
- Type / Function: Dielectric or Electrically Insulating
- Applications: Electrical / Electronic
- Composition / Chemistry: Mineral Oil; Petroleum or Mineral Oil