Natural (Vegetable Oil / Animal Fat) Synthetic Oils, Greases, and Lubricants Datasheets
from Blaser Swisslube Inc.
Description. Applications/Properties. Vegetable ester-based micro emulsion. for superior performance. Ideal for the most difficult. operations and surface tolerance. requirements. All ferrous and non-ferrous materials. Ideally suited for the most demanding machining & grinding applications. [See More]
- Composition / Chemistry: Synthetic or Semi-synthetic; Ester / Diester; Plant Oil or Animal Fat
- Type / Function: Metal Working Flood or Misting Coolant; Metal Working
CIMFREE ® VG-990M metalworking fluid is recommended for a wide variety of medium-duty machining and grinding operations including turning, drilling, tapping, and reaming. [See More]
- Composition / Chemistry: Synthetic or Semi-synthetic; Water Soluble / Emulsion; Plant Oil or Animal Fat
- Specific Gravity: 1.03
- Type / Function: Lubricant; Metal Working; Grinding Fluid
- Pour Point: 25
from Total Lubricants USA, Inc.
Heavy-duty, semi-synthetic, translucent micro-emulsion for aluminum alloys. This product is also suitable for ferrous and other non-ferrous metals. [See More]
- Composition / Chemistry: Synthetic or Semi-synthetic; Plant Oil or Animal Fat
- Type / Function: Metal Working; Metal Cutting