Natural (Vegetable Oil / Animal Fat) Synthetic Oils, Greases, and Lubricants Datasheets
from Blaser Swisslube Inc.
Description. Applications/Properties. Vegetable ester-based micro emulsion. for superior performance. Ideal for the most difficult. operations and surface tolerance. requirements. All ferrous and non-ferrous materials. Ideally suited for the most demanding machining & grinding applications. [See More]
- Composition / Chemistry: Synthetic or Semi-synthetic; Ester / Diester; Plant Oil or Animal Fat
- Type / Function: Metal Working Flood or Misting Coolant; Metal Working
from Shell Lubricants
Shell Fenella Oil DS 2250 is a heavy duty water soluble synthetic drawing compound suitable for steel and stainless steel. It is sulfur and chlorine free and is suitable where the metal surface must be free of chemical contamination. Shell Fenella Oil DS 2250 is a blend of wetting agents, corrosion... [See More]
- Composition / Chemistry: Synthetic or Semi-synthetic; Water Soluble / Emulsion; Plant Oil or Animal Fat; Specialty, Proprietary or Other; Tall Oil, Additives
- Specific Gravity: 1.06
- Type / Function: Lubricant; Metal Working; Metal Forming
- Applications: Metalworking/Machining
from Total Lubricants USA, Inc.
Heavy-duty, semi-synthetic, translucent micro-emulsion for aluminum alloys. This product is also suitable for ferrous and other non-ferrous metals. [See More]
- Composition / Chemistry: Synthetic or Semi-synthetic; Plant Oil or Animal Fat
- Type / Function: Metal Working; Metal Cutting