from Lydall Filtration/Separation, Inc.
Technimat is a carbon paper with no pTFE content and has been developed for use in pre-preg operations. The dispersion and controlled porosity of Technimat make it particularly suitable for applications, which require pyrolysed diffusion layers. Technimat exists in a number of basis weights, from... [See More]
- Material: Carbon or Graphite; Ceramic
- Thickness: 0.0037 to 0.0047
- Textie Product Type: Nonwoven
from Mid-Mountain Materials, Inc.
Mid-Mountain's line of ARMATEX ® G Series Graphite Coated Fabrics is comprised of high temperature fabrics coated with a specially formulated graphite-based refractory compound. This graphite-based compound, in combination with the fabric, creates a product that has enhanced resistance to... [See More]
- Material: Carbon or Graphite; Fiberglass; Ceramic
- Features: Thermal Insulation