Specialty / Other Industrial Fabrics Datasheets
from Daburn Electronics & Cable
Dacron fiber, flat braided, impregnated with a non-slip fungicidal finish (B) or an elastomer (C). Will not cut or damage insulation. Stays flat. Has all characteristics of nylon with less elongation, better resistance to acids. Mil-T-43436 Type II Finish B. 40% maximum elongation. 350°F. Meets... [See More]
- Material: Synthetic; Dacron
- Thickness: 0.0120 to 0.0180
- Textie Product Type: Braided
- Width / OD: 0.10 to 0.12
from Mid-Mountain Materials, Inc.
ARMATEX ® Ceramic Coated Fabrics are comprised of a cured, high-temperature coating applied to a variety of high-temperature resistant base fabrics. The ceramic coating enhances strength, adds dimensional stability, and reduces fraying of the fabric in fabrication, as well improving weather... [See More]
- Material: Ceramic; Coated / Sized; Mineral Oxide
- Width / OD: 60.00
- Thickness: 0.0375
- Fabric Weight: 847.5
from TTG Inc.
TTG produces ePTFE membranes that are used in a variety of “microventing ” applications. Unlike regular filtration applications that manage large airflows and utilize re-generable filters, “microventing ” applications focus on controlling pressure, air flow, liquid entry... [See More]
- Material: Synthetic; ePTFE
- Thickness: 0.0050
- Textie Product Type: Nonwoven
- Fabric Weight: 67.8
from Allied Electronics, Inc.
Tough lint-free pad pre-saturated with alcohol. Cleans dirt, oxides, oils and other contaminants. Ideal for cleaning sensitive contact surfaces, computers, electronics, magnetic tape heads, fiber optic connectors and ferrules. Features. Plastic Safe. Lint Free. Fast Dry. Non Abrasive [See More]
- Material: Lint-free pad pre-saturated with Alcohol.
from Darco Southern, Inc.
Braided Tetraglas Tubing. A performance engineered product made from texturized Tetraglas yarn which is braided into a high quality tubing. Recommended as sleeving for copper or aluminum tubing, electrical appliance leads and cables, as well as other conductors to provide thermal and insulation... [See More]
- Material: Fiberglass; Coated / Sized (optional feature); Texturized Tetraglas® Yarn
- Width / OD: 0.25 to 5.00
- Textie Product Type: Braided; Sleeving or Wraps
- Length: 40.0 to 466.7
from Steel Guard Safety Corp.
Protect yourself & your equipment from dangerous welding, high-heat, & cutting applications. Provide protection from extreme heat up to 2000 Degrees. SteelGuard Safety ™s welding blankets made from fiberglass, and silica yarn materials provide ideal protection in a variety of high... [See More]
- Material: Quartz / Fused Silica; Fiberglass; Ceramic; Fiberglass, High Texture Silica Yarn
- Width / OD: 36.00 to 72.00
- Textie Product Type: Woven; Blanket or Batt
- Fabric Weight: 1147.1
Cheese Cloth - 100 Yard Roll - Removes grout-film from tile without absorbing color from grout. PROFESSIONAL GRADE [See More]
- Material: TroxellUSA - Cheese Cloth - 100 Yard Roll
from ZIRCAR Refractory Composites, Inc.
ZIRCAR Refractory Composites, Inc. insulating blankets are non woven, inorganic, fiber-based products that contain no asbestos. They are engineered for use as thermal barrier materials in high temperature applications up to 1260°C (2300°F). Commonly used in the molten metal casting and heat treating... [See More]
- Material: Quartz / Fused Silica; Ceramic; Magnesia
- Thickness: 0.5000
- Textie Product Type: Carded or Needlepunched; Nonwoven; Blanket or Batt
- Width / OD: 24.00