Knitted Product Glass Fibers and Fiberglass Cloth Datasheets
from Mid-Mountain Materials, Inc.
Mid-Mountain manufactures textiles designed for use as thermal seals and barriers for high temperature applications in moderate to severe environments. In 1976, we began manufacturing Channel Tapes and Tadpole Tapes for use as seals in gas fireplaces and pellet stoves. Since then, we have engineered... [See More]
- Type: Braided; Rope or Cordage; Sleeving or Wraps
- Thickness: 0.0620 to 0.1250
- Material: Fiberglass
- Width / OD: 0.12 to 60.00
from Darco Southern, Inc.
Our Silicone Coated Knitted and Braided Tetraglas ® Tubing is manufactured from low density, high bulk ?berglass then coated with standard red silicone rubber coating. This product is designed to protect wires, hoses and cables from hazards of high heat and occasional ?ame. [See More]
- Type: Braided; Sleeving or Wraps
- Width / OD: 0.38 to 5.00
- Material: Quartz / Fused Silica; Fiberglass
- Length: 33.3
from Davlyn Manufacturing Co., Inc.
Knitted ropes are constructed of high quality type E glass that will not burn and will withstand continuous exposure to temperatures of 540 °C/1000 °F. This material reists most acids and akalis; is unaffected by most bleaches and solvents; and is highly flexible and conformable. The basic... [See More]
- Type: Braided (optional feature); Rope or Cordage
- Width / OD: 0.12
- Material: EGlass; Fiberglass; Coated / Sized (optional feature)
- Length: 500.0