Electrical / Electronics Specialty Fibers, Fabrics, and Textiles Datasheets
from BRIM Electronics, Inc.
Teflon* impregnated fiberglass braided flat, gives high strength and temperature performance. Stays flat. Teflon* finish adds strength and abrasion protection. Will not cut or damage item tied. OPERATING TEMP.: -100 °F to +800 °F Finish D. *DuPont. [See More]
- Applications: Electrical
- Material: Synthetic; Fluoropolymer
- Type: Cordage / Rope; Rope or Cordage
- Thickness: 0.0160
from TTG Inc.
TTG produces ePTFE membranes that are used in a variety of “microventing ” applications. Unlike regular filtration applications that manage large airflows and utilize re-generable filters, “microventing ” applications focus on controlling pressure, air flow, liquid entry... [See More]
- Applications: Automotive / Transportation; Electrical; Filtration; Medical; Packaging
- Material: Synthetic; ePTFE
- Type: Industrial Fabric; Nonwoven
- Thickness: 0.0050
Ideal for abrasive environments, Zeus ’ drawn fibers maintain exceptional performance under high levels of mechanical stress, extreme temperatures, and aggressive chemical exposure. These lightweight fibers also offer high tensile strength, abrasion resistance, optical clarity and superior... [See More]
- Applications: Aerospace; Electrical; Hydraulic Hose Over-Braid, Braided Sleeving, Braided Cord / Twine, Woven Mesh, Conveyor Systems, Strings, Brushes, Catheter Braiding/Coiling
- Material: Synthetic; PFA, FEP, ETFE, PEEK, PVDF, ECTFE
- Type: Fiber / Filament
- Width / OD: 0.00 to 0.04
from Davlyn Manufacturing Co., Inc.
Hollow knitted mesh sleeving is used in a variety of products and applications. Our product is widely used to provide EMI/RFI gasketing protection for electronic enclosures, and in combination with silicone gels to offer an additional environment seal. Combining two core capabilities, textile... [See More]
- Applications: Electrical; EMI/RFI; OEM
- Material: Metal; Stainless Steel
- Type: Industrial Fabric; Knitted; Sleeving or Wraps
- Width / OD: 0.25 to 1.38
from Pacor, Inc.
Characteristics of these Premimum Grade papers include extremely low thermal conductivity and a dust-free surface. Applications include high termperature gaskets, hot top linings and thermal and electrical insulation. [See More]
- Applications: Electrical (optional feature); Dielectric Insulation (optional feature); Fire (optional feature); Thermal Insulation (optional feature)
- Thickness: 0.0312 to 0.2500
- Material: Ceramic
- Use Temperature: 2300