Mineral / Glass Wool Specialty Fibers, Fabrics, and Textiles Datasheets
from Mid-Mountain Materials, Inc.
Mid-Mountain offers a complete line of high-temperature resistant insulating materials designed to perform in a variety of applications. CERMEX ® Thermal Insulation Blankets and Papers have low thermal conductivity, low heat storage, and range in service temperature from 1000 °F • 538... [See More]
- Material: Quartz / Fused Silica; Ceramic; Mineral Wool
- Thickness: 0.2500 to 2.0000
- Type: Industrial Fabric; Nonwoven; Blanket or Batt
- Width / OD: 24.00 to 48.00
from Technical Glass Products, Inc. - OH
Bulk Wool consists of woven basic fibers between 5 μm; and 15 μm. The arrangement of the fibers gives the wool its curly appearance.This prevents compression of the pads and improves the desired insulating qualities.The fibers are flexible and have excellent torsion and bending resistance. [See More]
- Material: Quartz / Fused Silica; Fiberglass; Mineral Wool
- Type: Industrial Fabric; Nonwoven
from Thermon Manufacturing Co.
Vertical Standing Seam Panel Insulation for Tanks Thermon ’s ThermaSeam tank insulation system, comprised of prefabricated standing seam insulation panels and accessories, dramatically improves the durability, life expectancy and appearance of a tank insulation system. Storage tanks ten feet... [See More]
- Material: EGlass (optional feature); Fiberglass (optional feature); Mineral Wool (optional feature); Polyisocyanurate, Foamglass
- Width / OD: 24.00
- Thickness: 1.0000 to 4.0000
- Use Temperature: -100 to 1200
from Allied Electronics, Inc.
2300 Cotton/Wood Swab, Double-Tip that is 3 ⁄16 " wide cotton wrapped tip, cushions 6 " wood handle, static neutral swab. [See More]
- Material: Cotton; Mineral Wool
- Applications: Cleaning Wipes / Wicking
- Type: Swab