Electrical Parameters:Other Power Quality Analyzers and Monitors Datasheets
from RS Components, Ltd.
RS Pro IPM3005 is a great value balanced 3 phase and single phase 3000 A power quality tester with flexible 3000 A probe and data logging functions. It is designed for measuring and diagnosing power problems in electrical installations and power circuits. An optically isolated USB lead and analysis... [See More]
- Electrical Parameters: AC Voltage; AC Current; AC Current, AC Voltage, AC Wattage, Harmonic, Total Harmonic Distortion
- Current Range: 3000
- Voltage Range: 600
- Frequency Range: 50 to 65
from Duncan Instruments Canada, Ltd.
The PQR2020 Power Disturbance Analyzer is a state of the art, fully integrated instrument which measures, records, and reports power disturbances, aiding in the analysis of power quality for AC power in medical, commercial and industrial applications. Power disturbances detected on multiple channels... [See More]
- Electrical Parameters: AC Voltage; Frequency; Spikes, Sags, Common Mode Noise, High Frequency Noise, Dropouts, Power Failures, Surges
- Data Interfaces: RS232 / 485
- Phase: Three Phase
from Hoyt Electrical Instrument Works, Inc.
RISH Ducer M00 (Fig. 1) is a programmable transducer with a LONWORKS ® Interface that simultaneously measures several variables of a heavy-current power system. The device conforms to the LONMARK ® interoperability guidelines, Version 3.0. The measured variables are transferred by means of... [See More]
- Electrical Parameters: AC Voltage; AC Current; Frequency; Active/reactive/ Apparent Power, Cos, Sin, Power Factor, RMS Value of the Current
- Voltage Range: 24 to 230
- Number of Channels: 4
- Frequency Range: 10 to 150
from PdMA Corporation
The MCE ™ (Motor Circuit Evaluator) is a comprehensive static motor tester that produces detailed analyses of motor and circuit conditions in as little as three minutes. Analysis of the motor and associated circuits through MCE ™ testing allows for the detection of electrical faults in... [See More]
- Electrical Parameters: AC Voltage; Resistance, Capacitance, Inductance
- Voltage Range: 250 to 5000
- Phase: Single Phase
- Frequency Range: 50 to 60