Power Quality Parameters:Other Power Quality Analyzers and Monitors Datasheets
from Dewetron, Inc.
The DEWE-838-PNA is the smallest instrument in a wide range of Power network Analyzers (PNA) and Power Fault recorders (PFR) from DEWETRON. It is designed for plain PQ monitoring in transformer stations or on counter panels and can be implemented in global Power Monitoring Systems (PMT). Voltage,... [See More]
- Power Quality Parameters: True RMS Voltage Measurement; Harmonics; Flicker, Asymmetry
- Voltage Range: 0 to 1400
- Number of Channels: 3 to 4
- Electrical Parameters: AC Voltage; Frequency
from Century Control Systems, Inc.
Designed for any application, the Meridian can be used anywhere, inside or out with its compact portable weatherproof enclosure. The Meridian includes a Pentium Processor to diagnose virtually any power problem quickly, simply, and accurately with full cycle-by-cycle measurements on 8 channels (4... [See More]
- Power Quality Parameters: Harmonics; Power Factor; Waveform, Flicker, and Transient
- Electrical Parameters: AC Voltage; AC Current
- Number of Channels: 8
- Data Interfaces: RS232 / 485; Ethernet; Internal Modem