Remote Control Ground Resistance Testers Datasheets
from Associated Research, Inc.
The LINECHEK ® Model 620L is a fully automated Line Leakage tester that can be configured to perform 8 of the most commonly required Line Leakage tests. The 620L has the most common measuring devices (MD's) already incorporated into the instrument and can perform patient lead tests with an... [See More]
- Features: RemoteControl; PLC Interface; Memory / Storage
- Display: DigitalMeter
- Types of Measurements: Insulation Resistance (optional feature); Current Leakage (optional feature)
- Interfaces: GPIB (optional feature); RS232; USB
from Newson Gale Inc.
Self-testing static grounding clamp with mounted monitoring module. The precision and reliability of the Bond-Rite ® REMOTE provides enhanced safety and security by continuously testing the connection of the clamp to the container or other conductive item of plant in a complete loop made through... [See More]
- Features: RemoteControl; Clamp-On
- Display: LEDIndicator
- Types of Measurements: Earth Continuity
- Form Factor: Wall Mount w/Clamp