Plate Carbon Steels and Alloy Steels Datasheets
from High Performance Alloys, Inc.
UNS N08810 / UNS N08811. Incoloy 8Incoloy 800 H is an iron-nickel-chromium alloy having the same basic composition as Incoloy 800, with significantly higher creep rupture strength. The higher strength results from close control of carbon, aluminum and titanium contents in conjunction with a high... [See More]
- Shape / Form: Semi-finished, Mill Stock or Near Net Shapes; Plate; Profile or Structural Shape
- Specifications: ASTM / ASME; UNS
- Type: AlloySteel
- Features: Forged; Wrought; Heat Resistant
from Allegheny Ludlum Corp.
Designed to resist penetration by bullets and other ballistic projectiles [See More]
- Shape / Form: Semi-finished, Mill Stock or Near Net Shapes; Fabricated Parts or Shapes (Castings, Forgings, Machined Parts, etc.) (optional feature); Plate
- Thickness: 0.1870 to 0.5000
- Type: AlloySteel; CladBimetal; Hard High Carbon, Soft Low Carbon Layers
- Width / OD: ? to 60
from Edgen Murray
For the exploration and production of oil and gas from offshore fields, materials must withstand high mechanical stress, pressures and extremes of temperature. Our product range of high grade plates, pipes and sections includes products that meet or exceed international specifications and encompass... [See More]
- Shape / Form: Plate
- Type: CarbonSteel (optional feature)
from Hoover Steel, Inc.
Hot Rolled Plate Shearing and bending services available. All inquiries are welcome!. Other Stock Sizes Available: * 5 FT. x 10 FT. ** 6 FT. x 10 FT. [See More]
- Shape / Form: Semi-finished, Mill Stock or Near Net Shapes; Plate
- Features: Hot Rolled
- Type: CarbonSteel
- Applications: BuildingConstruction