from Hitachi Metals America, Ltd.
DAC-P is most widely used as die insert material for aluminum and zinc die casting molds. Although DAC-P material was modified from H13 grade steel, when compared to AISI H13 grade, DAC-P has improved the balance of strength, toughness and heat resistance. With the introduction of isotropic... [See More]
- Tool Steel Type (Grade): Air Hardening A Grades; Oil Hardening O Grades; Hot Work H Grades; ToolSteel
- Tempers & Finishes: 1000-1050 Oil Cooling (Air Cooling), Tempering
- Specifications: JIS; Proprietary Grade
- Shape / Form: Bar Stock; Round Bar or Rod Stock; Semi-finished, Mill Stock or Near Net Shapes
from Allegheny Ludlum Corp.
Outstanding combination of shock resistance and abrasion resistance [See More]
- Tool Steel Type (Grade): Hot Work H Grades; Water Hardening W Grades; ToolSteel
- Specifications: UNS
- UNS Number (T): 20813
- Shape / Form: Plate; Semi-finished, Mill Stock or Near Net Shapes