Corrosion Resistant Specialty Steels and Other Iron Alloys Datasheets
from Allegheny Ludlum Corp.
Tri-ply composite of a dual stabilized, low carbon steel [See More]
- Features: Wrought; Corrosion Resistant; Cold Finished, Rolled or Cold Drawn (optional feature); Hot Rolled (optional feature)
- AISI Grade: 304
- Type: Alloy; CladBimetal; Stainless Clad Carbon Steel, Three Ply
- Specifications: AISI; ASTM / ASME
from Ed Fagan, Inc.
A soft magnetic alloy, consisting of 49% Nickel, balance Iron used where high initial permeability, maximum permeability, and low core loss is needed. [See More]
- Features: Wrought; Corrosion Resistant; Cold Finished, Rolled or Cold Drawn
- UNS Number: 94840
- Type: Alloy
- Specifications: AMS; ASTM / ASME; UNS; A753, N-14411C
from Fort Wayne Metals, Inc.
The bulk of round wire produced at Fort Wayne Metals is drawn to diameters from 0.394" to 0.0005". However, maximum and minimum sizes may vary depending on alloy type and desired mechanical properties. We produce most round wire to tolerances of ±2.5%. However, tighter tolerances can be... [See More]
- Features: Coated / Painted (optional feature); Wrought; Corrosion Resistant; Cold Finished, Rolled or Cold Drawn
- Shape / Form: Semi-finished, Mill Stock or Near Net Shapes; Coil Stock; Wire
- Tempers & Finishes: ETFE, PFA, FEP, TFE, PTFE Available As Biomedical Coatings
- Thickness: 5.00E-4 to 0.3940