Strip Specialty Steels and Other Iron Alloys Datasheets
from Ulbrich Stainless Steels & Special Metals, Inc.
Alloy 188 is a cobalt-nickel-chromium-tungsten alloy that combines excellent high-temperature strength with very good resistance to oxidizing environments up to 2100°F (1095°C) for prolonged exposures, and excellent resistance to sulfate deposit hot corrosion. It is readily fabricated and formed by... [See More]
- Shape / Form: Semi-finished, Mill Stock or Near Net Shapes; Coil Stock; Foil; Wire; Wire - Profile, Round, Flat; Ribbon; Strip
- Specifications: AMS; UNS; PWA 1042, GE B50TF59-S4
- UNS Number: 30188
- Features: Wrought; Corrosion Resistant; Cold Finished, Rolled or Cold Drawn
from Allegheny Ludlum Corp.
Tri-ply composite of a dual stabilized, low carbon steel [See More]
- Shape / Form: Semi-finished, Mill Stock or Near Net Shapes; Strip
- AISI Grade: 304
- Type: Alloy; CladBimetal; Stainless Clad Carbon Steel, Three Ply
- Specifications: AISI; ASTM / ASME
from Ed Fagan, Inc.
A soft magnetic alloy, consisting of 49% Nickel, balance Iron used where high initial permeability, maximum permeability, and low core loss is needed. [See More]
- Shape / Form: Semi-finished, Mill Stock or Near Net Shapes; Coil Stock (optional feature); Strip (optional feature)
- UNS Number: 94840
- Type: Alloy
- Specifications: AMS; ASTM / ASME; UNS; A753, N-14411C