ASTM / ASME Specialty Steels and Other Iron Alloys Datasheets
from Allegheny Ludlum Corp.
Tri-ply composite of a dual stabilized, low carbon steel [See More]
- Specifications: AISI; ASTM / ASME
- AISI Grade: 304
- Type: Alloy; CladBimetal; Stainless Clad Carbon Steel, Three Ply
- Shape / Form: Semi-finished, Mill Stock or Near Net Shapes; Sheet
from Ed Fagan, Inc.
A soft magnetic alloy, consisting of 49% Nickel, balance Iron used where high initial permeability, maximum permeability, and low core loss is needed. [See More]
- Specifications: AMS; ASTM / ASME; UNS; A753, N-14411C
- UNS Number: 94840
- Type: Alloy
- Shape / Form: Semi-finished, Mill Stock or Near Net Shapes; Coil Stock (optional feature); Strip (optional feature)