from Allegheny Ludlum Corp.
Low thermal expansion properties along with moderately high strength [See More]
- Specifications: AISI; ASTM / ASME; MIL-SPEC / QQS; UNS
- UNS Number: 93600 to 93603
- Type: Alloy
- Shape / Form: Semi-finished, Mill Stock or Near Net Shapes; Sheet
from Ed Fagan, Inc.
ASTM F-15 Alloy, commonly known as Kovar, is a controlled expansion alloy consisting of 29% Nickel, 17% Cobalt, and balance Iron. Kovar is produced to ensure good properties for machining and deep drawing as well as porosity free product. Its expansion characteristics match both borosilicate (Pyrex)... [See More]
- Specifications: AMS; ASTM / ASME; MIL-SPEC / QQS; UNS; F-15, F-1466, Mil-I-23011C Class 1, 7726B, 7727, 7728C
- Shape / Form: Semi-finished, Mill Stock or Near Net Shapes; Plate (optional feature); Sheet (optional feature)
- UNS Number: 94610 to 94630
- Width / OD: 0.0050 to 2