AA / IADS Aluminum and Aluminum Alloys Datasheets
from Belmont Metals, Inc.
Aluminum Alloys. Featuring all standard and special Al alloys —obsolete, prototype, custom customer specification, AA Specifications, small or large lots, Al-base master alloys. Although Aluminum is the third most abundant element in the Earth ’s crust (after oxygen and silicon), it is a... [See More]
- Specifications: AA / IADS; ICI, ASTM, or Other Casting Grade
- Features: Corrosion Resistant
- Shape / Form: Ingot or Billet
from Corey Steel Company
We have also been distributing metal products for eighty years. Today, we inventory a wide selection of sizes and grades of aluminum and copper alloy products. From cold finished aluminum grades like 2011-T3 to a RoHS compliant extruded product like 6462-T6511, Corey carries all the popular sizes... [See More]
- Specifications: AA / IADS
- Shape / Form: Semi-finished, Mill Stock or Near Net Shapes; Bar Stock; Hex; Round Bar or Rod Stock
- AA Grade: 2011
- Thickness: 0.1250 to 3.25
from Aleris International, Inc.
Aleris is one of the leading suppliers of common alloy aluminum bare sheet made from recycled aluminum via two different methods: direct-chill and continuous-cast. The Aleris direct-chill casting facility is located in Lewisport, Kentucky, while our continuous casting mini-mills are located in... [See More]
- Specifications: AA / IADS; EN
- AA Grade: 1100
- Type: Pure / Low Alloy
- Shape / Form: Semi-finished, Mill Stock or Near Net Shapes; Coil Stock; Coated; Sheet
from Purity Casting Alloys Ltd.
Purity Casting Alloys Ltd. produces many stock Aluminum Alloys as well as custom Aluminum Alloys. Our in-house laboratory allows for real time Alloy assessments to ensure you are receiving the best possible product. Purity has the flexibility to provide quick turn around for short or long run Alloy... [See More]
- Specifications: AA / IADS; ASTM / ASME
- Shape / Form: Semi-finished, Mill Stock or Near Net Shapes; Ingot or Billet
- AA Grade: 356 to 713
- Thickness: 2 to 3.5