from High Performance Alloys, Inc.
Excellent strength for continues service to 1800 °F. Oxidation and carburization resistance to 1900 °F. Galling resistant, with resistance to marine environments, acids and body fluids. Non-magnetic, even when severely cold reduced, can reach Rc 50 when cold reduced and aged. Resistant to... [See More]
- Processing, Temper & Finish: Annealed
- UNS R: 30605
- Type: Cobalt Alloy
- Specifications: AMS; UNS
from Fort Wayne Metals, Inc.
This superalloy is initially melted using Vacuum Induction Melting (VIM) techniques. This practice is followed by Vacuum Arc Remelting (VAR). The melt practice is an enhancement of the standard melt practice for ASTM F-562 material yielding much lower inclusion counts. This results in improved... [See More]
- Processing, Temper & Finish: Annealed (optional feature); Hardened / Heat Treated (optional feature)
- Shape / Form: Semi-finished, Mill Stock or Near Net Shapes; Bar Stock; Round Bar or Rod Stock
- Specifications: ASTM / ASME; F562, ISO 5832-6
- Thickness: 0.0700 to 0.5000