Annealed Cobalt and Cobalt Alloys Datasheets
from Ulbrich Stainless Steels & Special Metals, Inc.
MP35N® is an age hardenable Nickel-Cobalt base alloy that has a unique combination of properties - ultra high strength, toughness, ductility and outstanding corrosion resistance. MP35N® resists corrosion in hydrogen sulfide, salt water and other chloride solutions. It also has excellent resistance... [See More]
- Processing, Temper & Finish: Annealed; Hardened / Heat Treated
- UNS R: 30035 to ?
- Type: Cobalt Alloy
- Specifications: AMS; ASTM / ASME; UNS
from Fort Wayne Metals, Inc.
Fort Wayne Metals provides straightened and cut bar product in centerless and precision ground tolerances. Customers can order discrete lengths, however, material is typically manufactured in 10' to 12' random lengths. Most diameters can be produced to tighter tolerances. [See More]
- Processing, Temper & Finish: Annealed (optional feature); Hardened / Heat Treated (optional feature)
- Shape / Form: Semi-finished, Mill Stock or Near Net Shapes; Bar Stock; Round Bar or Rod Stock
- Specifications: ASTM / ASME; F90, ISO 5832-5
- Thickness: 0.0700 to 0.5000