Cold Finished / Rolled Cobalt and Cobalt Alloys Datasheets
from High Performance Alloys, Inc.
High Performance Alloys stocks and produces HAYNES 25 (L605) in this grade in the following forms: Bar, wire, fasteners and forgings. Nominal Chemistry. The major alloying elements are as follows: Cobalt 50%, Chromium 20%, Tungsten 15% and Nickel 10%. Features. Outstanding high temperature strength. [See More]
- Features: Wrought; Forged; Corrosion Resistant; Wear Resistant; Cold Finished, Rolled or Cold Drawn; Heat Resistant
- Specifications: AMS; ASTM / ASME; UNS
- Type: Cobalt Alloy
- Shape / Form: Semi-finished, Mill Stock or Near Net Shapes; Bar Stock; Profile or Structural Shape
from Fort Wayne Metals, Inc.
Fort Wayne Metals provides straightened and cut bar product in centerless and precision ground tolerances. Customers can order discrete lengths, however, material is typically manufactured in 10' to 12' random lengths. Most diameters can be produced to tighter tolerances. [See More]
- Features: Wrought; Corrosion Resistant; Cold Finished, Rolled or Cold Drawn
- Shape / Form: Semi-finished, Mill Stock or Near Net Shapes; Bar Stock; Round Bar or Rod Stock
- Specifications: ASTM / ASME; F90, ISO 5832-5
- Thickness: 0.0700 to 0.5000