Cold Finished / Rolled Cobalt and Cobalt Alloys Datasheets
from High Performance Alloys, Inc.
High Performance Alloys stocks and produces HAYNES 25 (L605) in this grade in the following forms: Bar, wire, fasteners and forgings. Nominal Chemistry. The major alloying elements are as follows: Cobalt 50%, Chromium 20%, Tungsten 15% and Nickel 10%. Features. Outstanding high temperature strength. [See More]
- Features: Wrought; Forged; Corrosion Resistant; Wear Resistant; Cold Finished, Rolled or Cold Drawn; Heat Resistant
- Specifications: AMS; ASTM / ASME; UNS
- Type: Cobalt Alloy
- Shape / Form: Semi-finished, Mill Stock or Near Net Shapes; Bar Stock; Profile or Structural Shape
from Ulbrich Stainless Steels & Special Metals, Inc.
Alloy 188 is a cobalt-nickel-chromium-tungsten alloy that combines excellent high-temperature strength with very good resistance to oxidizing environments up to 2100°F (1095°C) for prolonged exposures, and excellent resistance to sulfate deposit hot corrosion. It is readily fabricated and formed by... [See More]
- Features: Wrought; Corrosion Resistant; Cold Finished, Rolled or Cold Drawn
- Specifications: AMS; UNS; PWA 1042, GE B50TF59-S4
- UNS R: 30188
- Shape / Form: Semi-finished, Mill Stock or Near Net Shapes; Coil Stock; Foil; Wire; Wire - Profile, Round, Flat; Ribbon; Strip