Bar Stock Cobalt and Cobalt Alloys Datasheets
from Leading Edge Metals and Alloys, Inc.
Composed of iron, nickel and cobalt, Kovar ®1 has thermal expansion characteristics similar to hard glass, making it an excellent choice for glass-to-metal hermetic seals. Kovar ® is widely used in the electronics industry. [See More]
- Shape / Form: Semi-finished, Mill Stock or Near Net Shapes (optional feature); Bar Stock (optional feature); Plate (optional feature); Wire (optional feature); Sheet (optional feature)
- Thickness: 1.00E-3 to 2
- Type: Cobalt Alloy
- Width / OD: 12 to 24
from Fort Wayne Metals, Inc.
This superalloy is initially melted using Vacuum Induction Melting (VIM) techniques. This practice is followed by Vacuum Arc Remelting (VAR). The melt practice is an enhancement of the standard melt practice for ASTM F-562 material yielding much lower inclusion counts. This results in improved... [See More]
- Shape / Form: Semi-finished, Mill Stock or Near Net Shapes; Bar Stock; Round Bar or Rod Stock
- Thickness: 0.0700 to 0.5000
- Specifications: ASTM / ASME; F562, ISO 5832-6
- Width / OD: 0.0700 to 0.5000