Shape / Form:Other Cobalt and Cobalt Alloys Datasheets
from High Performance Alloys, Inc.
High Performance Alloys stocks and produces HAYNES 25 (L605) in this grade in the following forms: Bar, wire, fasteners and forgings. Nominal Chemistry. The major alloying elements are as follows: Cobalt 50%, Chromium 20%, Tungsten 15% and Nickel 10%. Features. Outstanding high temperature strength. [See More]
- Shape / Form: Semi-finished, Mill Stock or Near Net Shapes; Bar Stock; Profile or Structural Shape
- Specifications: AMS; ASTM / ASME; UNS
- Type: Cobalt Alloy
- Features: Wrought; Forged; Corrosion Resistant; Wear Resistant; Cold Finished, Rolled or Cold Drawn; Heat Resistant
from Ulbrich Stainless Steels & Special Metals, Inc.
Alloy 188 is a cobalt-nickel-chromium-tungsten alloy that combines excellent high-temperature strength with very good resistance to oxidizing environments up to 2100°F (1095°C) for prolonged exposures, and excellent resistance to sulfate deposit hot corrosion. It is readily fabricated and formed by... [See More]
- Shape / Form: Semi-finished, Mill Stock or Near Net Shapes; Coil Stock; Foil; Wire; Wire - Profile, Round, Flat; Ribbon; Strip
- Specifications: AMS; UNS; PWA 1042, GE B50TF59-S4
- UNS R: 30188
- Features: Wrought; Corrosion Resistant; Cold Finished, Rolled or Cold Drawn
from Umicore Materials
Umicore produces cobalt chloride solution and crystals to supply a wide range of applications. For example: Cobalt chloride is being used in the surface treatment industry. Cobalt chloride serves as a intermediate product for further transformation into cobalt carboxylates. These organic compounds... [See More]
- Shape / Form: Solution/Crystals
- Applications: Abrasion Resistant; Catalysis and Rubber Adhesion Promoters
from Universal Wire Works Inc.
Universal No.1 is a cobalt-chromium-tungsten alloy suited for applications requiring extreme abrasion resistance at elevated temperatures. excellent for resistance to corrosion and oxidation where impact resistance is not mandatory. Hardness characteristics remain intact under operating temperatures... [See More]
- Shape / Form: Wire; Coated Electrodes
- Features: Corrosion Resistant
- Type: Cobalt Alloy
- UTS: 70000