from Leading Edge Metals and Alloys, Inc.
Composed of iron, nickel and cobalt, Kovar ®1 has thermal expansion characteristics similar to hard glass, making it an excellent choice for glass-to-metal hermetic seals. Kovar ® is widely used in the electronics industry. [See More]
- Shape / Form: Semi-finished, Mill Stock or Near Net Shapes (optional feature); Bar Stock (optional feature); Plate (optional feature); Wire (optional feature); Sheet (optional feature)
- Thickness: 1.00E-3 to 2
- Type: Cobalt Alloy
- Width / OD: 12 to 24
from Fort Wayne Metals, Inc.
DBS ® (or Drawn Brazed Strand) consists of alloy wires stranded around a core wire of a softer, highly conductive material such as silver. The wire is then brazed and drawn in the normal wire drawing process. The resulting wire combines increased fatigue life, high conductivity, and great... [See More]
- Shape / Form: Semi-finished, Mill Stock or Near Net Shapes; Wire
- Specifications: ASTM / ASME (optional feature)
- Type: Cobalt Alloy (optional feature); Pure Cobalt (optional feature); CladBimetal
- Thickness: 5.00E-4 to 0.3940