from High Performance Alloys, Inc.
Excellent strength from -423 °F to 1300 °F (-253 °C to 705 °C). Age hardenable and may be welded in fully aged condition, excellent oxidation resistance up to 1800 °F (980 °C). Jet engines, pump bodies and parts, rocket motors and thrust reversers, nuclear fuel element... [See More]
- Type: Brass, Bronze or Copper Alloy
- Specifications: AMS; UNS
- UNS N: 7718
- Shape / Form: Semi-finished, Mill Stock or Near Net Shapes; Bar Stock
from Fort Wayne Metals, Inc.
Each medical grade of Nitinol material is comprised of near equal atomic weight percentage of nickel and titanium. Our most common medical grade, NiTi#1 exceeds chemistry requirements set forth by ASTM F2063 for use in surgical implants. At Fort Wayne Metals, all incoming Nitinol raw materials are... [See More]
- Type: Superalloy
- Thickness: 5.00E-4 to 0.3940
- Shape / Form: Semi-finished, Mill Stock or Near Net Shapes; Coil Stock; Wire
- Features: Corrosion Resistant