Profile / Structural Shape Nickel and Nickel Alloys Datasheets
from High Performance Alloys, Inc.
Hastelloy B2 is a nickel-molybdenum alloy with significant resistance to reducing environments, such as hydrogen chloride gas and sulfuric, acetic and phosphoric acids. Hastelloy B2 provides resistance to pure sulfuric acid and a number of non-oxidizing acids. The alloy should not be used in... [See More]
- Shape / Form: Bar Stock; Profile or Structural Shape; Semi-finished, Mill Stock or Near Net Shapes
- Specifications: ASTM / ASME; UNS
- Type: Brass, Bronze or Copper Alloy; Superalloy
- Features: Corrosion Resistant
from Concast Metal Products Co.
Concast will work with engineers and specifiers to prototype and customize an alloy to meet their exacting specifications. [See More]
- Shape / Form: Bar Stock; Billet / Bloom; Squares; Hex; Plate; Flats / Rectangular Bar; Profile or Structural Shape; Semi-finished, Mill Stock or Near Net Shapes
- Specifications: ICI, ASTM, or Other Casting Grade; ASTM / ASME
- Type: Brass, Bronze or Copper Alloy
- Processing, Temper & Finish: Continuous, Centrifugal or Other Casting Process