Casting Grade (ICI, etc.) Nickel and Nickel Alloys Datasheets
from Belmont Metals, Inc.
Aluminum Master Alloys. with Beryllium, Boron, Boron-Titanium, Chromium, Copper, Iron, Lithium , Magnesium, Manganese, Nickel, Silicon, Titanium, Zinc. Belmont Aluminum Master Alloys are alloying elements manufactured from Aluminum and are combined with a high percentages of one or more elements. [See More]
- Specifications: ICI, ASTM, or Other Casting Grade
- Applications: Abrasion Resistant
- Shape / Form: Ingot or Billet
from Concast Metal Products Co.
Concast will work with engineers and specifiers to prototype and customize an alloy to meet their exacting specifications. [See More]
- Specifications: ICI, ASTM, or Other Casting Grade; ASTM / ASME
- Shape / Form: Semi-finished, Mill Stock or Near Net Shapes; Bar Stock; Billet / Bloom; Squares; Hex; Plate; Flats / Rectangular Bar; Profile or Structural Shape
- Type: Brass, Bronze or Copper Alloy
- Processing, Temper & Finish: Continuous, Centrifugal or Other Casting Process