Automotive / Vehicular Titanium and Titanium Alloys Datasheets
from Leading Edge Metals & Alloys, Inc.
Titanium is a silvery-white, corrosion-resistant metal with a high strength-to weight ratio. Because it is both light and strong, it is used extensively throughout the automotive and aerospace industries. Its ability to maintain strength even with prolonged exposure to saltwater also makes it... [See More]
- Applications: Aerospace or Aircraft Quality; Automotive or Vehicular; Biomaterial; Marine
- Shape / Form: Semi-finished, Mill Stock or Near Net Shapes (optional feature); Bar Stock (optional feature); Plate (optional feature); Wire (optional feature); Sheet (optional feature)
- Type: Titanium Alloy
- Thickness: 1.00E-3 to 2
from Ulbrich Stainless Steels & Special Metals, Inc.
Titanium Alloy 3-2.5 (Grade 9) is a medium strength alloy with good weldability and fabricability for mildly reducing to mildly oxidizing media. It is a compromise between the facility of welding and manufacturing of the pure grades and the high strength of Grade 5. It has great corrosion resistance... [See More]
- Applications: Aerospace or Aircraft Quality; Automotive or Vehicular; Biomaterial; Chemical or material processing; Marine; Honeycombs, Bellows, Tubing For Hydraulic Systems, Golf Club Shafts, Tennis Racquets and Bicycle Frames
- UNS R: 56320
- Type: Titanium Alloy; LightAlloy
- Specifications: ASTM / ASME; MIL-SPEC / QQS; UNS