Specialty / Other Titanium and Titanium Alloys Datasheets
from Ulbrich Stainless Steels & Special Metals, Inc.
Alloy 188 is a cobalt-nickel-chromium-tungsten alloy that combines excellent high-temperature strength with very good resistance to oxidizing environments up to 2100°F (1095°C) for prolonged exposures, and excellent resistance to sulfate deposit hot corrosion. It is readily fabricated and formed by... [See More]
- Specifications: AMS; UNS; PWA 1042, GE B50TF59-S4
- Shape / Form: Semi-finished, Mill Stock or Near Net Shapes; Coil Stock; Foil; Wire; Wire - Profile, Round, Flat; Ribbon; Strip
- UNS R: 30188
- Features: Wrought; Corrosion Resistant; Cold Finished, Rolled or Cold Drawn
from Universal Wire Works Inc.
These alloys are commonly referred to as commercially pure (C.P.) titanium with the level of impurities and mechanical properties increasing slightly from ERTi-1 to ERTi-4. C.P. Grade 2 titanium (ERTi-2) is the most widely used titanium alloy for industrial applications because of its good balance... [See More]
- Specifications: AWS
- Shape / Form: Wire
- Type: Pure, Unalloyed or Very Low Alloy Additions
- Applications: Aerospace or Aircraft Quality; Pressure Vessel (PVQ); Seawater Water Heat Exchangers