Wire / Shaped Wire Lead, Tin, and Low Melting Alloys Datasheets
from Belmont Metals, Inc.
Babbitt Metals. Featuring tin-base and lead-base babbitts to ASTM, SAE, government, Navy specifications; special and custom alloys. The use of bearing materials to reduce bearing friction can be traced at least back to the Roman chariot days. Soft metals such as Tin and Lead were unsuccessfully... [See More]
- Shape / Form: Ingot or Billet; Wire
- Specifications: SAE; ASTM B-23 Grade 2; ASTM / ASME
- Nonferrous: Tin
from Metallic Resources, Inc.
High Quality MetaWire ™ Cored Wire Solder for Every Application!. Metallic Resources' high purity MetaWire Cored Wire Solder is available in RA, RMA, Water Soluble, and No Clean formulations. Standard packaging is on one pound spools, packed 12 spools per case, in .015", .020", .032", and... [See More]
- Shape / Form: Coil Stock; Wire
- Specialty / Other Types: Alloy; Controlled / Low Expansion Alloy
- Nonferrous: Tin; Lead
- Specifications: MIL-SPEC / QQS