from Belmont Metals, Inc.
Low Melting (Fusible) Alloys. Featuring 158 °F, 203 °F radiation shielding alloys, pipe bending alloys, and low temperature solders. Eutectic: melting points from 117 ° – 281 °F.Non-eutectic: melting points from 107 ° – 338 °F.Mellottes metal, Rose metal, Wood... [See More]
- Shape / Form: Bar Stock (optional feature); Ingot or Billet (optional feature); Semi-finished, Mill Stock or Near Net Shapes (optional feature); Wire (optional feature); Cake, Shot, Stick and Custom Shapes; Strip (optional feature)
- Specialty / Other Types: FusibleAlloy
- Nonferrous: Bismuth
from Metallic Resources, Inc.
High Quality MetaWire ™ Cored Wire Solder for Every Application!. Metallic Resources' high purity MetaWire Cored Wire Solder is available in RA, RMA, Water Soluble, and No Clean formulations. Standard packaging is on one pound spools, packed 12 spools per case, in .015", .020", .032", and... [See More]
- Shape / Form: Coil Stock; Wire
- Specialty / Other Types: Alloy; Controlled / Low Expansion Alloy
- Nonferrous: Tin; Lead
- Specifications: MIL-SPEC / QQS