ASTM / ASME Lead, Tin, and Low Melting Alloys Datasheets
from Belmont Metals, Inc.
Babbitt Metals. Featuring tin-base and lead-base babbitts to ASTM, SAE, government, Navy specifications; special and custom alloys. The use of bearing materials to reduce bearing friction can be traced at least back to the Roman chariot days. Soft metals such as Tin and Lead were unsuccessfully... [See More]
- Specifications: SAE; ASTM B-23 Grade 2; ASTM / ASME
- Shape / Form: Ingot or Billet; Wire
- Nonferrous: Tin
from Purity Casting Alloys Ltd.
At Purity we manufacture many standard Babbitt & Solder Alloys. For more information on the specifications & properties of these alloys, please contact us. Custom Babbitt & Solder Alloys are always available upon request. '. Babbitt Alloys are available in two ingot sizes (see chart... [See More]
- Specifications: SAE; UNS; ASTM B 699; ASTM / ASME
- Specialty / Other Types: Alloy
- Nonferrous: Tin; Lead
- Shape / Form: Ingot or Billet; Semi-finished, Mill Stock or Near Net Shapes